Learn how Energy Design Engineers continues to provide intelligent building solutions and energy savings throughout the Midwest
Join Our Team
If you are interested in joining the Energy Design Engineers team, please fill out the form below!
Please check back later!
Join Our Team
We are seeking retires (part-time) and full-time sales help in the following markets; Wayne, Oakland, Macomb, Livingston, Washtenaw, Kent and Genesee counties in Michigan. In Ohio, we are hiring in Toledo and Cleveland markets. In Indiana, we are now recruiting for Indianapolis, Fort Wayne, and Evansville markets.
Applicants will sell LED lighting, lighting controls, solar, and energy storage.
Applicants should be tech-minded, enjoy cold calling, be great with people and someone who initiates conversations first. EDE Consultant is a job where you are spending 70% – 80% of your time in the field prospecting and developing new business…not a desk job. If you enjoy new technologies and you are a former six-figure earner or someone who is retired and has 25-hours per week to dedicate to a sales job. We would like to talk to you. We have found that retired engineers do very well working with us.
We are seeking part-time and full-time help for our business development team. Applicants must have experience in calling on companies to sell them services and or products. If you do not have the experience, you must be exceptional at selling to apply for this job.
The average workday is 8-10 hours for full time and 4-hours for part-time.
What we need from our future hires:
- You must be coachable and apply what you learn quickly
- You have a customer first attitude and approach to doing business
- You are detailed oriented
- You work well in small teams and along
- You are a self-starter
- You are very comfortable cold calling over the phone
- You understand you need to work until you succeed…failure is not an option
- You acknowledge that excuses are the first step to failure
- Minimum 3 years of experience in commercial sales and account management
- Good business ethics and business acumen
- Strong communication, presentation, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Result-oriented, self-driven, energetic & open minded
Compensation: Commensurate with experience.