Energy Design Engineers (EDE) helps companies reduce energy waste by giving their buildings a brain. Our primary mission is to reduce energy waste and secondary is creating a better place to work for their team members. We do all this through the use of smart sensors, software, LED lighting, Internet of Things (IoT) and our industry-leading experience. We have over 100,000 million sq ft of projects under roof and have helped our clients collectively save millions monthly on their utilities.
Contact us if you want to reap these benefits.
Today employee retention is top of mind for all businesses leaders, a close second to profitability. EDE understands this and designs energy-smart solutions that not only reduce energy waste, reduce our client’s carbon footprint, but also take into account our client’s work environment. We monitor temperature, humidity, light levels, occupancy use, track and report more to help businesses operate more efficiently while being sensitive to their team member’s needs.
We help create intelligent buildings that use less gas, electricity and human waste. Our clients know their carbon footprint and are working to get to carbon neutral. Their carbon footprint is on their main company dashboard.
Continue to be a leader in the current categories of work, but also expand/grow into new areas to help our clients reduce waste and their carbon footprint.
The EDE Advantage is Simple
- Our Experience. We have led the industry with new technologies to reduce energy waste (IoT and IIoT) for the past 11-years. Today, we have over 100,000 sq ft of projects under-roof.
- Knowledge & Understanding of Technology. New technologies allow our clients to operate more efficiently and effectively. Our work often exceeds the financial and environmental benefits, and we help our clients improve their efficiencies.
- Cost of Ownership. Our projects consistently have the lowest cost of ownership. Our solutions save more money year over year. We find, report, and deliver solutions to reduce more energy waste. It is really that simple.
- Our Focus. We put energy waste reduction ahead of profits and prices—the big difference between our team and our competition.
- Our Approach. We apply science, engineering, and math to find the best solutions for our clients.
- We only use quality products– while our competition chooses to use LED tube lamps for a lighting retrofit project, as an example. We know the maximum lifespan for 90% of the LED tubes is 5-years. Why sell them when their lumens per watt are low, and we sell quality LED fixtures that have a life of 750,000 hours (85-years).
- We listen and learn. We ask our clients what their issues are, and what keeps them up at night. Then move forward with our site review and establish our plan of action.
What We Can Do For Your Company
- REDUCE YOUR OPERATING COSTS – #1 in reducing energy waste.
- REDUCE YOUR COMPANY’S CARBON FOOTPRINT and provide data on where your company is today, to show the improvements you are making annually.
- REDUCE MAINTENANCE COSTS
- REDUCE EQUIPMENT DOWNTIME
- PROVIDE LOW-INTEREST FINANCING FOR ENERGY WASTE REDUCTION PROJECTS
- MAXIMIZE YOUR UTILITY INCENTIVE – GET UP TO 50% OF YOUR TOTAL PROJECT COST PAID FOR BY THE UTILITY
- EDUCATE YOUR TEAM ON WHY REDUCING ENERGY WASTE REALLY MATTERS
- Improve your work atmosphere by removing unwanted smoke, fumes, steam, and poorly conditioned air.
- Lower your #1 utility cost, compressed air.
- Find hidden treasures of savings in manufacturing and warehouse facilities for our clients!
Our Core Values
- Honor God in all we do and remember he deserves all the glory for our success
- Take GREAT CARE of those who take care of us (Team Members and Contractors)
- Work Intelligently, but NEVER Forget Hard Work and Discipline take a backseat to NOTHING
- EXCEED our Client’s expectations with everything we do…always putting the relationship in front of profits.Hire and employ people who have a strong passion to help others and save our planet.
- Give back to our community and work with inner-city youth to help them develop skills and an attitude for future success, so they can succeed in the real world.
- HIt FIRST and HARD